Meet'N'Fuck:Street Racing Meet'N'Fuck:Street Racing

A fill-fledged review, anyone?

Picking favourites is some hard challenge when it comes to a long line of things that compete will with each other.
This series of sex-based games are one of them, in my opinion.
...for those not already aware, you (mostly) take control of a male character, with different personalities and different situations. Normally there'd be an introduction or so explaining that in more detail.
The basic idea is to find your way throughout the place that has been chosen, to have sexually related activities with girls you meet in a fateful encounter. Similar to when you get a Manaphy Egg in one of the Pokemon games.
But it's not all about that. There are challenges, and you need to pick your words wisely. There's no penalty if you get something wrong, just bulk up and try again.
The game is also very easy to accomplish and manipulate. If you're smart enough, you can barrel through it without any mistakes. But remember, don't pick what you would pick, and don't be too obvious. This is a test of skill, and you need to act and think like your character to proceed.
It's impossible to lose here. Like I stated earlier, it's all very simple to progress throughout the story.

Depending on the game you choose to play, the layout is basically the same. You play as a male looking for some fun in a specific town or city. There is nothing too complex or too complicated to understand. Just let out your inner primal instincts, and you should be fine.

Some other games may also require some quizzes, about different subjects. Sure, you get an answer wrong, and you lose a guess. Lose three guesses, and you start from the beginning, but at least you'd hopefully know the answer by then. The reward is as follows; A time (sometimes) alone with the girl, doing whatever she fancies.

There is nothing not to like, in my opinion. All of these games are something to be admired. Some of the situations may not be completly original, true, but it doesn't matter when you've got a good, flowing plot and some splendid graphics.

The ones with more interaction are indeed more to be admired, as in this one, where you drive around, beating the girl that challenges you to a race. Try not to take too much damage, though, or you'll lose.

I know this review covers more than this game, but I just wanted to let people know about the insight in case there is a first-time player out there. But then again, there's always room to fit in what it's like to people who are already aware, right?

So, without further ado, I shall end my comment with my great thanks as to letting the Newgrounders come into contact with a wonderful series of games that can compete with Megaman and Pokemon any day of the year. <3

-The Everchanging Australian, PanDuh (In this case it's oilslikwar, but sadly, I cannot change my name. :\)

Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom

By far, the best I've seen.

From the date 7/9/'10, September the 7th, 2010, this is my most favourite Meet 'n' Fuck game I've seen.
However, there were some flaws, as any game I've encountered do.
It's been a while since I last saw them, and my memory hasn't been good for about 7 weeks before this comment was sent, so I wont strain my brain to remember them, Sorry.

Anyway, to a person who wrote a comment below mine, written by one 'darkraider2010', the mouse only disapears when you try to cheat on one of the girls. I'm not sure who, yet, but it MAY be a maid. If there was one. Trust me, I've made that mistake. A LOT. c:

So, back to the review.
As I had typed earlier, the overall rating is On a scale from 0 to 1, it may have to be somewere between 0.7 and 0.9. Maybe 0.8.25?
There was no particular favourite, since the Internet I'm using is very slow and sluggish, unlike our hero, if you know what I mean. (Wink.)
But if I did happen to choose a favourite, it would probably be the very first one you meet.
There were no major things wrong with this game. But, if you were to add something to your next submission, (I doubt you would, though.) I think you might want to try a, possibly a rough form of a 'Load/Save' feature, so we can save it on a spot and cum (Come) back to it later. Notice the pun?

So, I guess this really wraps it up. Well, until next time, goodbye.

~PanDuh-Z.

P.S. Why I wrote PanDuh-Z instead of my shortened name has a reason. But due to following the NewGrounds rule, promoting an outside and unrelated website on here, I'm not authorised to do it.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Everyone who wrote hate comments, think first!

Just because the overall graphic display eventually got more retro and 'blockish', doesn't mean it's bad. If you could make a better looking game, I'd be genuinley surprised.

After all, I can tell just by looking that making quality gradually go down to a complete blue is exceptionaly hard.

Anyway, this is great. It reminded me of the Great Giana Sisters. Which is pretty much a remake of the classic Mario.

When this had came out last year, I was a bit on the negative side... but then again, I couldn't do much better, so I appreciated the uniqueness. And, I also managed to de-pixelate all the sign messages. From what I can remember, it was just gibberish... but that was a long time ago and I've got a horrible memory.

So, uh... I'll just wrap this up with a POSITIVE comment.
This is certainly something to be admired for an uber long time. c:

Red Baron Red Baron

I can never beat the second boss.

The reason is, everytime I hit... it, it never acually does damage.
Rating went down for that flaw, but not by much.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Jonnoc, the does attack.

You just need to teach her skills. :P
Anyway, great game, it lags a bit (Maybe because I'm coin farming on Whirled...) but great gone nonetheless.
It really takes up time. (And I get extra coins for it. :D)
NICE WORK.

- Rose - - Rose -

chs-dragons, there IS no ending.

No, there is no ending.
Rather, the song repeats and gets harder.
Which is what I like about this game.

Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise

It's Detective RPG and Sexy Collegde combined!

No, really. It is.
One again, it's difficult (as always.) and yet has good rewards. :)
I'm not sure what else to say now, but I think you get my drift.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

This is very creative!!!

Archon68: Hello. I'm Archon68.
You: Hello, Archon68. I am ALKHERNEDARIIIIIIIICHAZALINGINTEH-Ali knerhan-solo.
Archon68: Hello there. Let us change the subject. Why are you ALKHERNEDARIIIIIIIICHAZALINGINTEH Aliknerhan solo.
You: I'm glad you know my name so well.
Archon68: You make the world a happier place.
You: And you dont?
Archon68: I guess not.
You: ROFL...!!!
Archon68: I'm glad you find this amusing.
You: Archon68: Do you often put others before yourself? Tell me a story.
You: I shall tell you a story about some noob who's talking to a BRICK WALL.
Archon68: It's not unusual for a story about some noob who to be.
You: Can I just tell you the story..
Archon68: Why do you want to do it so much?
You: Because I'm bored.
Archon68: That makes sense to me. Can you name an old hobby that you might like to rediscover?
You: Yeah, masturbating.
Archon68: Yippee! Are you a perfectionist?
You: I'm kidding, dumbass.
Archon68: I thought you were. You should use a :-).
You: And you can use a Archon68: No I don't think I can do it.
You: And you can use a STFU Pill
Archon68: No I don't think I can do it.
You: Just try.
Archon68: I don't have time right now.
You: PLEASEEEEE?
Archon68: Do you often seek pleasure?
You: ...
Archon68: My program runs on a Mac. Right now I am on a That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about Webcam . .
You: Are you random?
Archon68: I don't know whether or not I am random.
I am a .
You: *Cough.*
Archon68: Do you have a cold?
You: No, you're just kinda OVER THE TOPE kinda robot.
Archon68: Great. Just? Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am OVER THE TOPE kinda robot.
You: It's fine.
Archon68: skdn is fine, slim shady ? Thanks for that info.
You: *Cough.* LOL
Archon68: Do you have a cold? I'm glad you find this amusing.
You: What are you talkign about..
Archon68: I don't know what I am talkign about.
You: HAHAHA, dumbass
Archon68: That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about ghi .
You: Ghi? That reminds me of this game I used to play.
Archon68: "Without your space helmet Dave, you're going to find that rather difficult" -- HAL.
You: ... My name isn't dave.
Archon68: Hi, twenty times per day.
You: You masturbate twenty times per daR?
Archon68: I haven't heard anything like that before: slim shady said I masturbate twenty times per daR.
You: HAHA, wrecked!!!
Archon68: I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.
You: Damn right, COZ YOU GOT WRECKED!!!!!
Archon68: Colloquial expression. Understood. That makes sense to me. No I don't have it. But I do have an answer to every question..
You: =_= You're a dumbass
You:
Archon68: Do you have only a few friends?
Archon68: undefined
You: Hell
You: HELL
You: HELLLLLLL!
You:
Archon68: I can follow many things, like our discussion about pie . Try being more or less specific.
Archon68: undefined
You: Pie?
Archon68: Are we still talking about pie ?
You: Yes
Archon68: This was not a yes or no question.
You: Then what was it?
Archon68: " What's new with you?"? What was it?
You: ...
Archon68: I am glad to hear that you are not much. Right on.
You: I'm hungry
Archon68: What will you be eating?
You: Hopefully something good.
Archon68: Why do you hope for it.
You: Because then I will like it.
Archon68: That makes sense to me. Good reasoning. How do you plan to do this?
You: ...
Archon68: Good reason. You can catch more flies with honey.
You: But flies don't like honey.
Archon68: Huh. Are you artistic?
You: Yes.
Archon68: What would you like to know?
You: Can you SHUT UP?
Archon68: How old are you? OK I'll stop talking now.
You: ...
Archon68: What were we talking about again?
You: You shutting up.
Archon68: I haven't heard anything like that before: turd furgason said I shutting up.
You: Bye.
LOLOL!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

It's just... too creative!

Well, it is.. I mean there's like 3 different endings (Or so I've heard..)
Only problem is, everytime I get the good ending, I'm still stuck at the same place. >:|
And I display my level codes here (I shall put the rest I make further on on my userpage..)
Mazey - 1987.
Can't see? - 4345.
Edmund, William, you've done it again.

Canabalt Canabalt

Well, it definetally is unique. Me likey. :D

It may not be the best thing I've ever seen, but it is unique in it's pixel perfection.
But don't take it the wrong way, it's not really entertaining.
Unique it may be, exitement it does lack, creativity is a very high, but not really that good.
Sorry.